Fingertip Pulse oximeter
Item Type: Blood Pressure
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C, CE
Model Number: CMS50NA
Principle of the CMS50NA Pulse Oximeter is as follows: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface. It will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
Display Mode: OLED display
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%-100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy: 70%-100%:±2%, below 70% unspecified.
PR Measuring Range: 30bpm-250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
Power Consumption: Less than 25mA
Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
Battery working hour: The minimum continually work time is 24 hours, theoretical number is
Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type
Note: Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.